Last Friday, June 4th we went to my friend's wedding reception. Erica and Mark are so cute together and they are the funniest people to hang out with. I love them to death. We were all dressed up so I had to take pictures! :)
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Our Family Blog!
Yes, we realize we aren't even married yet but we wanted to be able to document our adventures with the wedding preparation and everything that happens during our engagement. It's a very special time and we would like to remember it for years to come!!!
Last Friday, June 4th we went to my friend's wedding reception. Erica and Mark are so cute together and they are the funniest people to hang out with. I love them to death. We were all dressed up so I had to take pictures! :)
Me and My Scott
Last Friday, June 4th we went to my friend's wedding reception. Erica and Mark are so cute together and they are the funniest people to hang out with. I love them to death. We were all dressed up so I had to take pictures! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment