Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Adventures in Watermelon...

I've been trying to teach Scott how to cook since he hasn't yet acquired that skill. He is excellent at helping me in the kitchen and is surprisingly eager to learn. After dinner tonight I asked him if he would cut the watermelon for dessert. He, of course, said yes. Well, I was getting some containers out to put dinner away and all of a sudden I hear "Awwww hell no." So I turned around and here's what I found:

We ended up with a spiral watermelon. LOL. I think I laughed for about 10 minutes. And as I'm sitting here Scott looks over at the picture and shakes his head. It's absolutely hilarious. I have a feeling there are many more adventures ahead of us!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's freakin' hilarious! (Not that I could do much better, I have issues with knives...)

    ReplyDelete