After dinner tonight, Scott and I were putting stuff away and starting the night time regimine. I asked Scott if he wanted to feed the cats or clean out the litter box and he said he'd do both. Well, I'm definitely not going to argue with that so I threw in a load of laundry and went into the living room. As I was sitting in the living room looking up wedding stuff, which seems to be the norm around here, and watching My Fair Wedding I hear grumbling in the kitchen. I asked what was going on and he didn't respond. So I tried again and still nothing but a grunt. I decided to get up and see what was going on.
As I walked in the kitchen I see him tossing a rug onto the kitchen floor and picking up the bag of litter. When all of a sudden the litter starts falling out of the bag so he hurried and took it out to the garbage. He comes back in and said "I didn't know there was a hole in the bag but OBVIOUSLY there was."
Oh. My. Goodness. I couldn't control my laughter. The way he said 'obviously' was priceless. I know it's a 'you had to be there' moment but it's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. He never fails to crack me up!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol! I hope HE was laughing after you started laughing! lol. Laughter is the best medicine! Especially when you can laugh IN the moment!! :) lol.
ReplyDeleteHe did...after a few minutes. LOL.
ReplyDelete