Scott and I have been taking a "Newlywed Bootcamp" class to help us strengthen and continue to have a successful marriage. We really like it so far. It's only been two weeks but we are excited to go each time. In taking the class we have been making some rather important decisions as to what we want to do with our life and where we're wanting to go. The changes actually came about quite sudden. It was about a 5 minute conversation and we knew exactly what we wanted. I'm so glad we're on the same page. Honestly...I think those were the two easiest decisions I personally have ever had to make. And it seemed to come quite easy to Scott as well.
There are definitely some big changes ahead for the Brittons and we couldn't be more excited!!! More to come...
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment