Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Well it's 1/1/11 (Well...it was when I started writing it). It's crazy how time flies! It's hard to believe we've been married nearly 3 months. So much has gone on since we've been married I can hardly comprehend it all. One of my Resolutions for the year is to frequently update our blog. It's an excellent way to document what's going on in our lives w/o actually writing in a journal, because frankly...I've never been good at that...and it's also a way for friends & family to find out what's going on with our family.
For New Years Eve, Scott and I went to our friend Cherissa's Birthday/New Years Eve Party. It was fun...and interesting. I think my favorite part was Cherissa getting the cake shoved in her face. Scott and I enjoyed bringing in the New Year together. We've known each other over a year but the last New Years we weren't officially together. Here is our first picture of the New Year...
On New Years Day we picked up Breann. We made homemade pizza rolls and played games. We played Monopoly, Pizza Party, and Operation. We laughed so much my stomach hurt from all the laughing. When we were done we watched Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Breann decided to suck on the top of the Coke bottle until her lip hurt...needless to say...her lip is red and puffy. When it was at the worst point she looked like a duck. So that ended up being her nickname for the night.
Here's one reason why I aboslutely love my family...they're completely goofy!!!
And Breann zonks out just like her dad. They're both too cute. I love them to death!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment