Monday, November 1, 2010

The Newlyweds!

Well...the wedding is over and married life has officially begun. Ok, it began 3 weeks ago but we're newly married...give us a break. We've been...busy.

We are so happy to have started our life together and our house is now becoming "Our House" as I've been trying to get Scott to call it forever. Now that we've got new bedding for our bed Scott is finally able to acknowledge that it's OUR home. I guess because almost everything in the house was mine he always considered it my house but it's cute to see the change in him. He's just so adorable.

With all of the stuff we got for the wedding we have been able to get a kitchen table, a WII (which Scott is playing as we speak), a shower curtain, and many other things that make it our home. We are just so grateful for everyone and their generosity.

We've had quite a bit going on since we got married and I'll write some more posts in a bit. Right now...it's time for dinner. Artichokes! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment