Monday, January 17, 2011

To Do...Or Not To Do...THAT is the question!

OK...so I've recently become OBSESSED with crafty, handy, cute blogs. I LOVE IT!!! I spend hours 'watching tv' with the hubby {ok so it's more like the tv is on, Scott is sleeping, and I'm wandering in crafty-blog land} and looking at all the cool things I want to make! Now in the back of my mind I'm thinking...can I really get all these fun things done? Yes!!! Ok...so probably not, but I'd like to try. And would it really be that hard because frankly...I'm really quite crafty...but being that I haven't done anything really even remotely crafty in oh about 2 years...I'd better start slowly. When I say start slowly I mean clean up the scrapbook/craft room so I can get to my stuff since I almost literally haven't been able to walk into the room in about as long as I haven't done any creative stuff. The fact that my scrapbook/craft room has now become my step daughters bedroom is beside the point...or is it? Hmmm...

Anyhow...I plan to be more crafty {REWIND}... I WILL be more crafty this year. I now have a family to be crafty for and I! CAN'T! WAIT! So stay tuned...there's definitely more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment