Sunday, September 30, 2012

So-Far...

It's been a while since I've written any updates. Mostly because there hasn't been much share. I've mostly been waiting...and it's killing me! But...I do have some good news! I had my physical with the doctor and just yesterday...they submitted the information to the insurance company so if everything goes as planned I will have the surgery in 3-4 weeks! Yea!!!

Scott has also been having some excitement as well. He decided, about 3 weeks ago on Sept 10, that he was tired of having a fully functioning hand. So to remedy this situation he sliced the tendons under his thumb with a knife while opening a package. He had surgery on Friday the 14th. That next Tuesday the 18th he started physical therapy. He has 4 more weeks of wearing his "sexy" splint then we will see what happens.


Scott also did a sleep & narcolepsy study last weekend. We are still awaiting the results from that.

I hope my next post will be for a surgery date...and soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is okay with Scott's hand and please post your surgery date. So excited you are having this done. You will be a new woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you to get your surgery. I'll be sending out good thoughts to you. And, I kinda know how Scott feels, I stabbed myself accidentally with a knife a few weeks ago and I had to get stitches, too!

    ReplyDelete