Monday, June 18, 2012

Cake Decorating

I just finished my second week of cake decorating class and I LOVE IT!!! It's so fun! Im taking the class with two of my co-workers Amanda & Peggy they're a hoot! It's non-stop laughs with those two. I am really glad they invited me to take the class with them.

So, last week we learned the star technique and decorated cookies. That was fun...and I made some delicious cookies if I do say so myself.

This week we decorated a cake. I did a bit more than we were required. I put a filling in my cake. I made the mandarin orange snowflake delight cake, but instead of frosting it with the delicious frosting I used it as the filling. I'm too nervous to eat it. It's way too cute...again if I do say so myself.

Next week we are decorating cupcakes. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment